The vibrant town of Worthing is a well-established seaside resort that nestles between the Sussex Downs and runs along the coastal strip between Ferring and Lancing.
Worthing prides itself on being both a twelve month a year resort town but also as a bustling community to thousands of families who have been attracted to the temperate climate, excellent choice of housing, quality shops, well regarded schools and superb leisure facilities.
It’s true to say that the area appeals to all age groups for the following reasons
Ten great reasons to move to Worthing
- Excellent range of bars, cafes, restaurants catering for all tastes and price ranges
- Lovely walks available over the South Downs National Park
- Stunning palm lined promenades, beaches, the world famous “art deco” Pier plus the interesting Beach Chalet Artists’ Studios
- The recently refurbished Dome Cinema complex
- Many lovely parks and other open spaces
- The newly opened Splashpoint leisure centre
- Good road and rail connections to Brighton, Chichester, Portsmouth, London and areas beyond
- Well served with good infrastructure including Doctors surgeries, libraries, art galleries and Worthing hospital
- A great selection of schools for all age groups.
- A part pedestrianised Town Centre with an extensive selection of shops, department stores and other retail outlets.