Who are Touchstone Financial - www.touchstonefinancial.co.uk
Touchstone Financial are a financial advice company based in Hove, East Sussex with a national client base, predominantly in the South, but with many valued clients elsewhere. Their team of experienced professional advisers are all fully qualified to the requirements of the Financial Services Authority, “retail distribution review”. This means that they are all qualified by diploma to the new higher standards required by the financial services authority from 1st January 2013.
Their clients are a mixture of private individuals and companies who understand that by seeking our professional advice they can make the most from their money. Their success has been based on three core principles integrity, professionalism and impartiality.
They offer a wide range of specialist services which include:
- Getting the most from your hard earned savings
- Ensuring your retirement is as fruitful as it can possibly be
- Moving to the house of your dreams
- Safeguarding you and your loved ones’ standard of living in case of unexpected events
- Making sure the right money goes to the right people at the right time should you or your parents die early
- Helping you release equity in your home should you find yourself asset rich and cash poor
- Investment Review – An objective assessment of your risk tolerance and complete review of existing investments held, including the interest rates applicable on cash deposits.
- Pensions Review & Retirement Planning – A review of existing pension arrangements, guidance on generating income in retirement, including conventional annuity purchase, investment linked annuities, capital protected annuities, impaired life annuities & more.
- Protection Review – An assessment of any life or health protection policies in place, the level of cover provided and any identified shortfalls.
- Estate Planning Review – A review and assessment of the impact of Inheritance Tax on your estate and possible solutions to mitigate this.
- Lifestyle Financial Planning – Creation and implementation of a strategy to enable you to achieve your objectives, which may include solutions for repayment of borrowing/mortgages, saving for school/university fees or investing for other specified goals
**Whittington and Co have no affiliation with Touchstone Financial. Charges are applicable contact touchstone services for more information**